Criminal Defense Attorneys in Orange County, California
At the Kosnett Law Firm, our criminal defense lawyers in Orange County represent clients throughout California who have been arrested or charged with a crime that could potentially change their futures.
Our skilled Orange County defense lawyers know that legal trouble affects each of our client’s personal and professional lives differently and that even a misdemeanor conviction can change the landscape of their livelihoods.
You do not have to face the Orange County District Attorney’s Office alone, nor do you have to give a statement to an investigator, the police, or the prosecutor without an experienced Orange County criminal defense attorney by your side. We want to help build the strongest case available for your criminal charges, so you can confidently move forward and put your legal trouble behind you.
Leading Orange County Criminal Defense Attorney Practice Areas
At the Kosnett Law Firm, our criminal defense lawyers in Orange County do more than provide legal solutions for each of our client’s unique needs.
We develop partnerships with our California clients, so they trust our skilled approach to producing results.
Our Orange County criminal defense attorneys provide exceptional legal representation in the following practice areas:
- DUI Defense
- Marijuana and Other Drug Charges
- Theft, Robbery, And Burglary
- Firearms Defense
- Misdemeanor Defense
- Felony Defense
- Federal Criminal Defense
- Prostitution and Solicitation Charges
- Expungements and Motions to Terminate Probation
- Post-Conviction Relief
- Sealing Your Arrest Record
If you have been arrested for a crime in Orange County, do not face the prosecutor’s office alone, or make a deal simply to avoid extending your case without speaking with an experienced criminal defense lawyer in Orange County to discuss your legal rights and options.
At the Kosnett Law Firm, our leading criminal defense attorneys in Orange County provide free consultations, so you can understand the consequences of your charges, and partner with a skilled defense lawyer who can provide the solutions you need to get your life back.
Dedicated DUI Defense Attorneys in Orange County, California
There were over 141,300 total DUI arrests in California last year, according to the California Department of Motor Vehicles.
If you were one of the people arrested for a misdemeanor DUI, or one of the nearly 5,000 who were arrested for felony DUI charges, the consequences of both can change your life.
Not only is your license in jeopardy, but the fines and court costs, probation and alcohol classes, and potential jail time for those who are repeat offenders or injured or killed someone while driving under the influence, can be overwhelming.
You do not have to face your DUI charges alone — even if it is your first DUI charge and you simply want to take a plea deal — and should not do so until you understand each of your legal rights and options to pursue the best outcome.
No matter what you have read, or what you think about a first DUI and its consequences, facing the prosecutor’s office alone is a mistake. Allow our skilled Orange County criminal defense lawyers to fully review your case during a free consultation and provide the legal strategy you need to pursue results.
Can I Go to Jail for Marijuana or Another Drug Charges in California?
Even with California’s progressive marijuana laws, drugs charges of any kind are difficult to overcome without a skilled criminal defense attorney in Orange County by your side.
Most Californians misunderstand how our marijuana laws are applied, and others may believe that a single drug charge is not a big enough issue to warrant hiring an Orange County criminal defense lawyer.
At the Kosnett Law Firm, we tell each of our clients — whether this is their first drug offense or if they have a criminal history that comes into play — your legal rights are important and should never be left to chance.
As your Orange County criminal defense attorneys, we will:
- Review your complete arrest records and understand why you were stopped, pulled over, or had your home searched before the drugs were found
- Evaluate all warrants and search and seizure tactics to ensure your rights were not violated
- Identify the charges the prosecutor’s office has against you and work quickly to mitigate them, when applicable
- Communicate your legal rights and options clearly, so you can make informed decisions about the direction of your case
- Build a unique defense strategy that provides the best outcome for your unique criminal charges
Never underestimate the prosecutor’s reason for offering you a plea deal. The details behind the paperwork could be deceiving. You deserve to know the truth about your charges and what they mean to your future, starting with a free consultation today.
Contact the Kosnett Law Firm’s Skilled Criminal Defense Lawyers in Orange County, California for a Free Consultation Today
If you have been arrested, investigated, or charged with a crime, you need to know your complete legal rights and options before discussing your case with the prosecutor’s office, so you are certain of the solutions available to you without compromising your freedom or your future.
Contact our skilled Orange County criminal defense attorneys today by calling 310-445-5900 or by completing our online contact form to learn how we can design the best defense available for your unique case.
Directions to Kosnett Law Firm from Orange County, CA
These directions are from Google Maps starting from:
Orange County, CA
Total Est. Time: 47 mins
Total Est. Distance: 48.8 mi
- Head southwest toward Lansdowne Rd
- Turn right onto Lansdowne Rd
- Turn right at the 1st cross street onto Valencia Ave
- Use the 2nd from the right lane to turn right onto Newport Ave
- Use the left 2 lanes to turn left to merge onto CA-55 N/State Rte 55 N
- Merge onto CA-55 N/State Rte 55 N
- Take exit 10B to merge onto I-5 N toward Santa Ana
- Keep left to stay on I-5 N
- Keep right to stay on I-5 N
- Keep left to stay on I-5 N
- Use the right 2 lanes to keep right at the fork, stay on I-5 N and follow signs for I-10 W/Santa Monica/Interstate 5 N/Sacramento
- Use the right 2 lanes to take exit 134A for I-10 W toward Santa Monica
- Continue onto I-10 W
- Use the right 2 lanes to take exit 3A to merge onto I-405 N toward Sacramento
- Take exit 55B for Wilshire Blvd
- Keep left at the fork to continue on Exit 55C, follow signs for Wilshire Blvd W and merge onto Wilshire Blvd
- Merge onto Wilshire Blvd
- Turn right onto Barry Ave
- Turn right onto Goshen Ave
Destination will be on the right
We are located at:
11601 Wilshire Blvd Suite 500,
Los Angeles, CA 90025