Kosnett Law Firm will be awarding a $500 scholarship to a student pursuing an undergraduate degree in pre-law studies, or a student entering law school in the Fall 2023 semester. This is to be used exclusively for tuition or other related expenses. Students must be accepted into a program at any U.S. school for Fall 2024 and have a GPA of 3.0 or above.
Start date: November 18, 2022
End date: September 1, 2023
(Winner will be notified via email no later than September 7, 2023)
Eligible applicants must:
- Hold a minimum 3.0 GPA
- Be accepted or attend a law school in the U.S.
- Be a U.S. Citizen or legal resident who is authorized to work in the country
Prospective scholarship recipients must submit the following entry requirements no later than September 1, 2023:
- Proof of legal U.S. residency, which can include a birth certificate, passport, or permanent resident card
- One- to three-page essay describing the area of law the applicant intends to pursue/is pursuing and why
- Proof of acceptance or attendance from a law school in the U.S.
The $500 scholarship award will be made payable directly to the student in the form of a check and is designed to be used for educational expenses only.
Applications for Kosnett Law Firm Legal Scholarship must be received no later than the end of day on September 1, 2023 to be considered for the award.