Criminal Defense Attorneys In Burbank, California
At the Kosnett Law Firm, our experienced Burbank, California criminal defense attorneys provide unique legal solutions for each of our Los Angeles County clients, beginning with a personalized approach to achieving results.
Your criminal defense case in Burbank is different than anyone else’s, and the circumstances of your investigation, arrest, and charges will affect your personal and professional life differently, too. Our Burbank criminal defense lawyers will provide the accomplished counsel you need to face these charges head-on, so you can move forward with confidence.
Burbank, California Is Home To More Than Movies & Entertainment
With approximately 105,000 people calling Burbank, California home, it is important to each resident and their families that the economic stability of the city sustains for years to come.
Burbank is known for our movie and entertainment giants that have their headquarters here, including:
- American Broadcasting Company
- Deluxe Entertainment Services Group
- Entertainment Partners
- Nickelodeon Animation Studio
- The Walt Disney Company
- Warner Bros.
But our city is more than its entertainment industry, as thousands of our residents are employed in healthcare, government, and city schools, including:
- Burbank Unified School District
- City of Burbank Government
- Hollywood Burbank Airport
- Providence Saint Joseph Medical Center
When any one of our community members find themselves in need of a criminal defense attorney, our Burbank criminal lawyers are ready to take their case and provide the solutions they need to avoid the stress of the unknown.
The Kosnett Law Firm Burbank, California Criminal Defense Attorney Practice Areas
At the Kosnett Law Firm, our criminal defense lawyers in Burbank, California understand that being charged with a crime can change your life in seconds. The stress and anxiety of an arrest can leave you confused and exhausted, worried about what happens next.
Our criminal defense attorneys in Los Angeles provide a straight forward approach to countering the Prosecutor’s Office claims, so you can face the charges against you with positivity, as we go to work on your case.
The Kosnett Law Firm Burbank criminal defense practice areas include:
- DUI Defense
- Expungements and Motions to Terminate Probation
- Federal Criminal Defense
- Felony Defense
- Firearms Defense
- Marijuana and Other Drug Charges
- Misdemeanor Defense
- Post-Conviction Relief
- Prostitution and Solicitation Charges
- Sealing Your Arrest Record
- Theft, Robbery, And Burglary
Do I Have A Defense If I Was Arrested At A DUI Checkpoint In Burbank, California?
DUI checkpoints are permitted and protected by the Constitution of the United States, and operate separately from the standard traffic stop laws that require probable cause in order for a Burbank Police Officer to pull you over.
If you are stopped at a DUI checkpoint in Burbank, the officer may ask you to answers questions, provide documentation — including a driver’s license, registration, and proof of insurance — and can even require that you step out of the vehicle and undergo a field sobriety test.
While each of these practices is completely within the law, the checkpoint, and the officer’s conduct — including the ability to properly operate a breathalyzer test — must meet certain requirements under both federal and California state laws.
Contact Our Criminal Defense Lawyers In Burbank, California Today For A Free Consultation
If you have been arrested at a DUI checkpoint, contact our Burbank, California DUI attorneys before you are scheduled to appear in court by calling 310-445-5900 today to schedule an initial consultation to discuss your case, and discover the solutions you need to move forward and produce the best results.
Directions to Kosnett Law Firm from Burbank, CA
These directions are from Google Maps starting from:
Total Est. Time: 24 mins
Total Est. Distance: 19.1 mi
- Head northwest on S First St toward E Olive Ave
- Turn left at the 1st cross street onto E Olive Ave
- Slight right onto W Alameda Ave
- Turn left to merge onto CA-134 W
- Take US-101 N/Ventura Fwy and I-405 S to Wilshire Blvd. Exit from I-405 S
- Merge onto CA-134 W
- Use the left 3 lanes to take exit 1A for US-101/Ventura Fwy toward Ventura
- Use the right 2 lanes to take exit 19A to merge onto I-405 S toward Santa Monica
- Take the exit toward Wilshire Blvd
- Keep right at the fork to continue on Exit 55C, follow signs for Wilshire Blvd West
- Turn right onto Wilshire Blvd
- Turn right onto Barry Ave
- Turn right onto Goshen Ave
Destination will be on the right
We are located at:
11601 Wilshire Blvd Suite 500,
Los Angeles, CA 90025