Criminal Defense Attorneys In San Fernando, California
At the Kosnett Law Firm, our criminal defense lawyers in San Fernando, California are dedicated to providing experienced representation to our nearly 25,000 residents, so no one is left worrying about their unknown legal fate.
Our committed San Fernando defense lawyers focus on providing real-time solutions for each of our client’s unique needs, so s/he can move forward with confidence in their case.
The Economic Impact of San Fernando, California
San Fernando, California is a relatively small enclave, compared to its neighbors, which houses a tight-knit community. With companies large and small calling our city home, residents have the ability to work near their homes, avoiding a complicated commute while still enjoying economic stability.
The major employers in San Fernando, California include:
- County of Los Angeles
- Home Depot
- Los Angeles Unified School District
- Pepsi Bottling Company
- Ricon Corp
- Sam’s Club
- Vallarta Supermarkets
- Valley Crest Landscape Co.
At the Kosnett Law Firm, our San Fernando, California criminal defense attorneys understand that no matter where you work, being charged with a crime can be detrimental to your livelihood, and we want to help you overcome these charges by providing the best legal outcome available for your unique case.
San Fernando, California Criminal Defense Practice Areas at the Kosnett Law Firm
Hiring a criminal defense attorney in San Fernando, California is something no one thinks about — until they find themselves in a difficult legal position. We understand. When you are arrested for anything — whether it is drunk driving or gun charges — your life comes to a standstill.
We can help you move forward.
At the Kosnett Law Firm, our criminal defense practice areas in San Fernando, California include:
- DUI Defense
- Expungements and Motions to Terminate Probation
- Federal Criminal Defense
- Felony Defense
- Firearms Defense
- Marijuana and Other Drug Charges
- Misdemeanor Defense
- Post-Conviction Relief
- Prostitution and Solicitation Charges
- Sealing Your Arrest Record
- Theft, Robbery, And Burglary
Can I Be Arrested On A Marijuana Charge In California?
The State of California has many laws surrounding the purchase and use of marijuana, and they continue to change as the industry evolves.
California legislation provides the ability for adults 21 or older can use, carry, and grow cannabis. And while you can consume cannabis on private property, you cannot consume cannabis — in any fashion including smoking, eating, or vaping — in public places or on federal lands like national parks, even if the park is in California.
The laws also govern how much of the product you may possess, and where it can be purchased.
- 21 or over can purchase and possess cannabis in up to one ounce, and concentrated cannabis in up to eight grams
- Can only buy cannabis products from retail outlets licensed by the California Bureau of Cannabis Control
- Can legally possess cannabis, but it is illegal to sell it without a license
Contact Our Criminal Defense Attorneys In San Fernando, California Today
If you have been charged with a marijuana or other drug crime, contact our experienced criminal defense attorneys in San Fernando, California today by calling 310-445-5900 to discuss your case. Our Los Angeles criminal defense lawyers will walk you through the legal process while providing the confidence you need to stand tall in the courtroom.
Directions to Kosnett Law Firm
from San Fernando, CA
These directions are from Google Maps starting from:
San Fernando, CA
Total Est. Time: 20 mins
Total Est. Distance: 19.5 mi
- Head southwest toward Truman St.
- Turn right toward Truman St.
- Turn left onto Truman St.
- Use any lane to turn left onto San Fernando Rd
- Turn right to merge onto CA-118 W
- Use the right 2 lanes to take exit 42B to merge onto I-405 S toward Santa Monica
- Take the exit toward Wilshire Blvd
- Keep right at the fork to continue on Exit 55C, follow signs for Wilshire Blvd West
- Turn right onto Wilshire Blvd
- Turn right onto Barry Ave
- Turn right onto Goshen Ave
- Destination will be on the right
We are located at:
11601 Wilshire Blvd Suite 500,
Los Angeles, CA 90025